The following information is meant to assist those with disabilities to access our festival. We are working to make The Big Feastival as accessible as possible, however, The Big Feastival is an outdoor event in fields that could pose problems for mobility (particularly in wet weather). There are large volumes of people and loud noise levels to take into consideration.
One complimentary ticket will be provided for a support person accompanying someone with a standard adult ticket who requires assistance. A support person providing assistance for a child or teen ticket holder, must still be accompanied by a standard adult ticket holder. All service animals with visual indicators and appropriate documentation from a regulated health professional, will be permitted to enter the Camping Area and Main Arena.
We will be offering the following to assist with accessibility at our festival:
- A designated accessible camping area
- Accessible toilets, showers and water points in the main camping area
- Accessible toilets in the Main Arena
- Raised viewing area within the Main Arena for the Main Stage
- Parking for persons with disabilities (accessible parking permit must be on display)
- Staff onsite to assist with any questions or concerns that may arise over the weekend
If you have any other questions with regards to accessibility, please email email@example.com