View our Big Feastival UK website
General Campsite Rules
- We cannot save spaces for people. Pitches will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please be considerate when pitching your tent. There are no specific pitch sizes but if you arrange your tents in such a way to take up more than a reasonable amount of space for your group, you will be asked to re-pitch or take some of your tents down.
- Cars will be parked in designated car parks and cannot be parked alongside tents.
- There will be no vehicle movements within the campsite over the weekend.
- Generators are not permitted.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without a refund. No weapons permitted.
- No sound systems will be permitted onsite.
- No drones or remote operated vehicles of any kind.
- No golf carts or other motorized modes of personal transportation will be permitted.
- Please ensure your party knows the location of all the facilities, including First Aid and how to gain help in the event of an emergency.
- In the event of needing assistance, medical care or otherwise, please contact any member of Campsite staff who can radio for assistance.
- No floating lanterns (ie. “Chinese Lanterns”). No fireworks, sparklers, and/or firecrackers. No tiki torches or fuel. Please remain vigilant to fire safety in order to help keep yourselves and other feastival-goers safe.
- No animals are allowed on the Festival site, including camping, other than service animals.
- All vehicles and persons entering the campsite are subject to a search.
- No admission without a valid ticket. Campers will be issued with special wristbands allowing access to the campsite. Please ensure your party wear them at all times.
- The Organisers reserve the right of admission.
- No illegal substances.
Cooking, Food and Alcohol
- No open flames / campfires are permitted. Only purpose built, camp-style stoves are allowed for use in the campsite and a limit of one per pitch. Propane is only permitted in 1lb containers. No other LPG should be onsite.
- If you are camping you are allowed to bring in your own alcohol (for personal consumption in the campsite only) but only up to a reasonable amount per person (eg. One 24-case of beer, one 750ml decanted bottle of alcohol, or 4L of wine). You will be asked to leave excess quantities outside the event. You will not be allowed to bring in glass bottles of any kind. Alcohol cannot be brought into the Main Arena from the campsites. There are fully licensed bars available for you in the Main Arena.
- Please ensure to place any garbage in the bins provided.
- The allocated pitch size for RVs is 20’ x 50’. If your RV exceeds 50’ you must purchase two sites. RV camping is in a separate area from tent camping.
- Site includes space for two units, for example:
- One “A, B or C” Class Motorhome, Truckbed Camper, etc. AND one normal-size car (anything smaller than a 12-passenger van)
- OR, one vehicle plus one towed unit (tent trailer, pop-up trailer, travel trailer, 5th wheel trailer).
- Note: Guests are allowed to pitch ONE regular tent on an RV spot but this counts as one of the two units allowed on the space and both units must still fit within the 20’ x 50’ allotted space. The second unit on the RV spot when pitching a tent, must be a vehicle purpose built for overnight sleeping.
- Sleeping in cars (or any vehicle not designed for overnight sleeping) is not permitted.
- Please be aware that no hook ups are available for water or electricity within the main RV Camping Area. RV Hydro 50 is available for purchase should you require electricity.
- Owners of RVs should bring sufficient gas bottles in the fitted cylinders on the vehicle only. No spare bottles.
- Due to the uneven ground, please take precautions to ensure that your vehicle is securely stationed.