1. The “Organiser” is [IMG Canada Ltd.] with registered offices at 175 Bloor St. E, South Tower, Suite 1001, Toronto ON M4W 3R8.
2. By purchasing a festival ticket (a “Ticket”) (or attending using any other valid Ticket) you agree to all the festival’s terms and conditions as set out herein (“Terms and Conditions”).
3. A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Festival on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to:
- Refuse admission to the Festival in any circumstances;
- Evict any person breaching the terms and conditions of entry, committing a criminal offence, behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety, or behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance;
- Evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner; and
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Organiser may refuse entry to Ticket holders who attempt to enter the Festival site with contraband goods and / or prohibited articles.
5. Proof of age may be required for all types of Ticket. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to stop consuming and purchasing alcohol and/or leave the Festival. If you look under 25 you may be asked for proof of age when you buy alcohol. We operate the ‘Under 25’ policy.
6. By purchasing a “Child” (age 0-12) or “Teen” (age 13-17) Ticket you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the teen or child for whom you are purchasing. Each adult attending can accompany up to a maximum of 2 Child or Teen Ticket holders.
7. Child and Teen Ticket holders can only enter the Festival with the person who purchased their ticket (i.e. their parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian). Any Child or Teen Ticket holders attempting to enter the Festival without this person will be denied entry to the Festival. For safety reasons, any persons attempting to enter the festival with a Child or Teen Ticket holder that they are not the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian for will be denied entry.
8. Child and Teen Ticket holders must camp in the same location as their families.
9. Child Ticket holders must be accompanied by their parent/guardian at all times and Teen Ticket holders must be accompanied by their parent/guardian at all times after 10pm.
10. Re-entry to the Festival is not permitted, with the sole exception of parents/guardians accompanying children under the age of 12. After spending the day with the family at the Festival…” you can drop the kids home with the babysitter and come back to enjoy the evening. Single use re-entry passes will only be issued on site at the Festival to parents/guardians who are in possession of a Child Ticket and this pass allows for re-entry to the festival with or without your child. The reason for this exception is because the Festival is a family-friendly event and we want to be flexible to the needs of parents/guardians. Adults not accompanying children to the Festival will not be allowed re-entry.
11. If you are camping you are allowed to bring in your own alcohol (for consumption in the camping fields only) but only up to a reasonable amount per person (1 case of beer/lager/cider and up to 1 litre of (decanted) spirits). You will be asked to leave excess quantities outside the Festival. Only alcohol for personal consumption should be brought on site.
12. Alcohol cannot be brought into the main arenas of the Festival from the campsites. There are fully licensed bars available for you in the main arenas.
13. You will not be allowed to bring in glass or sharp items of any kind. Please leave all glass and sharp items at home or in the car and where necessary, decant drinks it into plastic bottles or bin it. There are no exceptions.
14. No pets or animals are allowed on the Festival site other than assistance animals such as guide dogs.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any Ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of Festival visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the Festival who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol or who in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance. There shall be no admittance without a valid Ticket. There will be no entry to the Festival after 10pm each night until the following day.
16. Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any Ticket will render it void.
17. It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organiser shall not be responsible for any incorrect, invalid, lost or stolen Tickets.
18. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions or a lottery without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
19. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organiser and any material filmed or recorded at the Festival may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the Festival, Ticket holders agree and consent to:
- Being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Festival, and to such image or recording of them being used in future marketing and promotional material for the Festival and/or the Organiser and its affiliated companies
- Being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience; and/or
- Being recorded by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
20. Commercial, promotional and trading activities are not permitted on the Festival site without express prior written permission of the Organiser. Please note that the Organiser will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) on the Festival site.
21. Entrance to the Festival is subject to both a prohibition on the use of photographic or filming equipment on the Festival site for commercial gain, without the Organiser’s prior written consent; such that:
- A person may be denied entry to, or removed from the Festival site if he or she is found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Festival for commercial gain; and
- A person may enter the Festival with equipment referred to in (a) above where it is integrated into electronic communications apparatus designed for personal private use (such as a mobile telephone) and/or a personal stills camera, but the person may still be removed in accordance with paragraph (a) above if they attempt to use this device for commercial gain.
22. Tickets are sold subject to the absolute right of the Organiser to alter or vary the programme without any obligation to refund monies or exchange Tickets. The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions are subject to change at any time without notice. It is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the Festival.
23. Should the Festival be postponed no refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the Ticket holder.
24. Should the Festival be cancelled the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price but no refund will be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds shall be valid for up to one month after the cancelled Festival.
25. Admission to the Festival is at a Ticket holder’s own risk. The Organiser, its servants, agents and/or representatives will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of a Ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
26. Please only use the toilets provided. Do not pollute the land.
27. Please use the litterbins and recycling points provided.
28. Ticket holders may be searched in the car parks or at the entrance to the Festival. Any items which the Organiser considers may be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities on site may be searched. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction from the site.
29. To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.